SignWriting List
May 1, 2021

I posted this information about the new SignWriting Mobile Site that is being beta tested right now, on Facebook too, and we got one nice response from one who tried it out yesterday. Here was the response:

Facebook posting:

"Using this link I found the ASL dictionary that until now I didn't know existed. Wow, that was fantastic. I don't know how excited I am about the site (which was beautiful) or if I am delighted with the dictionary. Wow, I love all this so much ... I'm in stasis.

Val’s reply:

Thanks for your feedback!

Val ;-)