May 16, 2021

The more I looked at this, his neck stretches up the most - so in this case I think we can avoid writing the Torso Movement, but instead write the symbol for the neck with the arrow showing it is stretching - and also at the end of the movement his head does a very quick “looking side to side”, so I added the arrows for the side to side head movement - there are also other details that could be added like a protruding chin and so forth… please see attached - is this helpful? should I continue?

Are there others here on the SignWriting List who could continue to give feedback? I hope so!

And thank you, Josenilson, for your writing of this video - it is a wonderful project -

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl3vqLeOyEE