Hello Sutthikhun,

Here is the link to the entry I made of the sign you asked about:

https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=1&sgn=4&sid=11452 <https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=1&sgn=4&sid=11452>

I also included an image of the writing here:

You will noticed that I didn’t include the facial expressions. If you feel they are important to the sign, then you can include them as they are technically correct. The reason I didn’t include them is because I saw it more as either being the grammar of the sentence or the emotion of the signer in the video. I might have included it if I was writing the entire video rather than the individual sign.

The arrows on the outside are how I decided to write the “stop-go” movement because I would normally write the inner arrows on their own for this sign when done smoothly.

I wonder how others would write this sign. Maybe there are simpler ways to write this than what I did. Or maybe others see something that I didn’t. I’m curious to see what others will come up with. :-)

Adam