June 3, 2021

Hello SignWriting List members!

I am very happy to announce new SignWriting Animation by Amit Moryossef, a List member.

THANK YOU, Amit, for this computer animation work with SignWriting and Movement Writing. It is amazing to watch!

I have updated our Movement Writing Animation Library to include three of Amit’s recent animation videos that are on YouTube.

Movement Writing Animation Library
https://www.movementwriting.org/animation

[log in to unmask]" class="">

More animations will be added to that page as they come in -

Thanks again, Amit!