Hi Adam,

Great to hear about your presentation.  Do you have any video or related materials you can share about the event?

-Steve

On 10/20/21 11:10 AM, Adam Frost wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Seeing Steve’s email made me realize I should also inform the list about what I have been doing with SignWriting as well.

It so happens that I also presented in Brazil yesterday as well. I presented for “Ciclo Acadêmico em Libras” or "Academic Circles in Libras” about teaching SignWriting within sign language classrooms.

While this was completely online, it was hosted by a professor from Brasilla at the Universidade Federal de Campina Grande. If I remember correctly, this is with the same group that Valerie and I presented either earlier this year or last year.

Adam