October 24, 2021

Welcome, Francisca Benítez, to the SignWriting List, and thank you for this beautiful ASL poem written in SignWriting:

"You have given the world your songs” by Francisca Benítez
https://franciscabenitez.org/works/has-dado-al-mundo-tus-canciones/

I am preparing a web page about your work right now - finally getting a chance to share your magic with others… I will write again with the link to the new page when it is ready.

Meanwhile, I hope our SW List members enjoy your ASL poem!

With love and gratitude to you as well ;-)

Val ;-)