October 31, 2021

Hello Francisca, Carlos and SW List members!

I have now posted Francisca’s beautiful ASL poetry on the front page of the SignWriting in USA web area.

Go to:

SignWriting in USA
https://www.signwriting.org/usa/index.html#Francisca_Benitez

Meanwhile I am updating the front page of the entire SignWriting site to include a special feature for this poetry.

SignWriting is spreading and there are many excellent writings that can be shown to the world - so send them to me, if you want to have your work posted.

There are now more projects in more countries - I thank all the writers.

And thank you again Francisca!

Val ;-)