Hi Fellow SignWriters --

Following up on Val's previous emails, I see that for REPORT and SOON, the
lips are formed as if you are pronouncing "oo" (as in Zoom) with slightly
opened lips, and the symbol for it is described as "Open Mouth Wrinkles
Around Sides of the Mouth" on page 163 of the textbook although with a
hollowed center. Right? (See enclosed spelling in this email.)

As for KISSFIST, the mouth symbol is more like a "swak" movement, right?
Like you pucker up and then part your lips with a snapping sound?

Thanks,
AnnaGrace