March 10, 2022

Thank you, Sutthikhun, for this greeting card in SignWriting and thank you for posting it. Happy belated International Women's Day to everyone ;-)

Regarding International Sign Language, in 2022, is there a web site or videos that teach Inrternational Sign Language, the way it is signed today? I know it has evolved and changed over the years.

For example, does Gestuno still exist? it was an international signing system that was under development while I lived in Denmark in the 1980s, but is it still used?

So our SignPuddle file for International signs is there for all of us to use and is good for some signs like the names of capital cities of countries or the names of countries that have an international sign, but other than proper names of places, what is the major source for international sign language today?

Val ;-)