Hi Val and all,

Below are two spellings of signs (*frog, stone*) where the fist touches
under the chin. (I put my spelling to these signs.)
The sign for *kissfist* is different from *frog* and *stone* because
*kissfist* has the back of the fist touching either ON the chin or ON the
lips (not under the chin).
Could you tell me how the 2nd and 3rd spelling of *kissfist* from the
SignPuddle show a contact between the fist and the lips? Or do they
represent "air kisses"?
I am also enclosing a new spelling of *kissfist. *In this one, I put the
touch symbol at the same level as the lips where the hand and lips make
contact. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
AnnaGrace