Hi Val and all,

Below are two spellings of signs (frog, stone) where the fist touches under the chin. (I put my spelling to these signs.)
The sign for kissfist is different from frog and stone because kissfist has the back of the fist touching either ON the chin or ON the lips (not under the chin).
Could you tell me how the 2nd and 3rd spelling of kissfist from the SignPuddle show a contact between the fist and the lips? Or do they represent "air kisses"?
I am also enclosing a new spelling of kissfist. In this one, I put the touch symbol at the same level as the lips where the hand and lips make contact. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
AnnaGrace
Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 4.34.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 5.00.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 4.57.46 PM.png