Hello Valerie and everyone here!

Hope you all enjoy the DanceWriting in my new video! I'm sorry to inform
you that the previous link I posted on the Facebook group is unavailable
and has been replaced with a new one because there were many incorrect
components in the previous video that needed to be edited. So I've uploaded
a new video which has been modified instead. Here is the link to the new
video: https://youtu.be/Z9tn9GcR9PY.

I will do more DanceWriting for other ethnic dances if I have time. I
believe that publishing videos is one of the most effective ways to
get people to know about the movement notation system. ;)

Sutthikhun