Thank you for your answer and the link you provided, Carlos!

Sutthikhun

On Fri, 18 Mar 2022 at 23:56, Ms. AnnaGrace <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All,

I was thinking about shorthand too!

Thank you, Carlos, for the link. :-)

AnnaGrace

On Fri, Mar 18, 2022 at 12:19 PM Carlos Cristian Libras <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I make daily use of SW in shorthand.
I took a part of Adam presentation from the link -
https://www.signwriting.org/symposium/presentation0003.html#abstract

Another friend from Ethiopia also made some cursive hand shapes, which I copied. Some forms I invented myself to facilitate my registration.
Last month I did a translation that I will record a video in ASL and before recording I wrote everything with SW shorthand, and then I recorded it. So I use it daily, and I know many others around the world use it too.