Thanks to Val, I was able to view this video. Otherwise, I would not have known about it.

The animation is fantastic! A must-see.

Enjoy,
AnnaGrace

On Tue, Mar 22, 2022 at 11:34 AM Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
SignWriting List
March 22, 2022

So many wonderful new videos presenting SignWriting on Facebook… almost everyday …. and all are amazing...

Here is one from Brazil I saw this morning on Facebook…

Thank you to everyone who created this video ;-)

From:
Escreva em Libras (Prof. Rubens)

Praticando a Leitura em Libras (SignWriting) Capitulo 1 página 44

https://youtu.be/QIdS0ydOY1I

Very nice!