March 22, 2022

Hi Rubens!
Oh, I love your YouTube Channel…I looked at the “Videos” section of your channel and it is inspiring to see how many videos you have done - with animation and graphics teaching SignWriting in a colorful way -

Escreva em Libras (Prof. Rubens)
https://www.youtube.com/c/ProfRubensAlmeida/videos

Thank you for your work and thanks to all of you  - I know there are other outstanding YouTube channels - I watch them on my TV !

Val ;-)