March 29, 2022

YouTube Channels that teach SignWriting

Here is one I watch...

Sinais diários de Libras by Carlos Cristian
https://www.youtube.com/c/SinaisdiariosdeLibras

In the evenings I watch YouTube on TV and I am always impressed to see so many educational videos created by Carlos Cristian - videos posted on a frequent basis - it is mind-blowing I think -

I don’t know how you have the energy to do so much, Carlos! 😊

So I encourage everyone to take a look at this large video channel, with 36.5K subscribers and lots to watch ;-)