Hi Adam,

As an ASL teacher, would you recommend using the BaseSymbol 75 handshape
instead of BaseSymbol 74 when producing the letter "E"?

I see a lot of new signers use #74, and I show them #75.
I recall these handshapes for the letter "E" were also mentioned in a
Signing Naturally textbook.
(I posed a front/palm view of #74 for your reference:)

Thanks,
AnnaGrace